Sunday, December 21, 2008

My stickles storage!




I used two small acrylic frames and Velcro!
You can cut the Velcro into squares or you can just lay down a line of Velcro. I did both


This works better with my scrap space, and I use both sides. Oh and they flow a lot better upside down!
TFL Shay!
I also used the back sides they wont tip over and you can use it for the "back up" colors. I just used this to show you another option.

1 comment:

  1. Wow I am going to follow your blog as you are awesome ideas. TFS !!! Love this. Have to give it a go.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Welcome to Shayla's Creations!

Here you can find my layouts, cards and projects. So come in and make yourself comfortable. Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestions below.

Thanks for stopping by! ~Shay