Ok so I am still working on Aaron's but noticed Elijah's baby book was falling apart and eating through pages!! (I didn't know about Acid-free sb stuff back then) So I am making him a new one. It's a good thing I like Scrapbooking since I will have a lot on my plate for a while!!

There are two more pages that are done from the hospital.. him and his g-mama and us three...This two pager was for a challenge Use your scraps! Everything on these two pages are from scraps!! It was a lot of fun and it was the first time I felt comfortable mixing letters!!

yes I even doodled!! lol I don't really know what got into me!!

This one was another challenge we had to use a pp with black in it.. random alphabets and chalking. I chalked out the letters to spell baby.

It was so hard to make this boyish and keep all the "Easter colors" But I like the distressing.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!