OK so naturally I was excited for today's events, I could hardly sleep last night! So I got up early and signed in to Sb.com... made the boys breakfast. Then DH took me to a LSS and Michael's two towns over!! I get a few things but not as much as I hoped *lol*. We make it back in time for the first 8am PST challenge. (which is 11am here) It was so exciting and fun and I even won a challenge!! I am super excited and can't wait to see what I get the teaser looks awesome and it's 30 bucks worth of Sb supplies! what's not to love? My friend Jenny also won on a prize on a different site!!So we are hoping my friend Michelle wins because the three of us that did it together would have all won! That would be so cool! Anyways here are a few of the pages I got done, just for me not for any challenges. TFL!!

Elijah's first juice box it was a proud moment for him!! I cut the "y" "m" "y" with my Cricut.
Aaron's one year old picture. I ordered this just so I could scrap it!! I used screw brads in the license plate and curved the felt trucks. I distressed the edges but used faded jeans (blue ink) instead of a black.
Oh my sweet child chasing the poor ducks! no matter how sweet they are "BOYS WILL BE BOYS!"
More of the friendly forest line I love this collection!!
Also distressed the edges but with firebrick red. Gotta love Tim Holtz!!
Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestion!
~Shay



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!