March 2nd 2009
I made this for Dh It has five pages and well they are pretty personal!!
(yes I know I am sharing my life her. but somethings are private lol!)
I wanted to make him a card since I missed him while he was away,
But a card just wasn't enough so I made a mini-album *lol*

This was made using Cosmo Cricket's Halfway cafe line.
I wanted to make a page connecting Dh and FIL service time.
I wanted to make a page connecting Dh and FIL service time.
I am happy with the way this came out and
thank you for looking!
"Family Ties"

This page was made using Cosmo Cricket's get happy line. (one of my faves)
"Park Adventures"
Elijah's 1st Birthday pages!
For these pages I used BasicGrey's cupcake line.
I loved putting together the clowns and really had fun with this.

I loved putting together the clowns and really had fun with this.


Aaron's first Haircut!


I have hidden Journaling on the black pull out tab.

Ej six months



A card I made for My friend Kristi's Birthday!
More distressed edges and inking.
I love this Cosmo Cricket get happy collection!!

A project I am doing with some friends!
Just a normal week in our house...

Ej 5 months
BasicGrey Ambrosia line
I have hidden Journaling on the black pull out tab.
Ej six months

Elijah 8 months
Brand New BasicGrey Marrakech!
I love the blues and patterns of this pp!!


Elijah 9 months
I am getting close to finishing the boys baby books!!
I love the blues and patterns of this pp!!


Elijah 9 months
I am getting close to finishing the boys baby books!!
Brand New BasicGrey Marrakech!


A card I made for My friend Kristi's Birthday!
Thanks for stopping by! Feel free to leave me comments!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!