*lol* Well not really, but My mini album is now on the BasicGrey website!! I love BasicGrey so it really is a huge honor! You can check me out at www.basicgrey.com
Here is my "famous" Mini album

Here is my "famous" Mini album

Here are a few of the pages (without the pics)
I forgot to take a pic after I found more of my black ribbon felt!
I will take another pic, But this should hold you over lol!
I used BasicGrey's Scarlet letter and Little yellow bicycle love notes.


yahoooooo
ReplyDeleteCongrats girl!!!!!
I love your mini album..the colors and the papers...absolutly stunning album....and by the way...I received the tutorial on your spinning rack from Paulien...her,s allready done and I am going to try and make it too..I love it ....it will be very handy for me to put on all my little bags with small flowers/charms etc...will let you know when I am finished and will post a picture of it on my blog..thank you....greetings Francien.
ReplyDelete