It's only fair to show off my brothers talents as well as my own! *lol*
My Youngest (little) brother has a cool little site, I really love the Tools section there. Feel free to stop by and show him some love! Remember he is only 12!
www.freewebs.com/overlyfun
My Middle (little) brother is getting really good playing his Guitar! He has started writing a song. He also is a great artist, I will post one of his drawings later.
My Oldest (little) Brother aka Priceless da roc has a new music video out! Here is the link:
My Youngest (little) brother has a cool little site, I really love the Tools section there. Feel free to stop by and show him some love! Remember he is only 12!
www.freewebs.com/overlyfun
My Middle (little) brother is getting really good playing his Guitar! He has started writing a song. He also is a great artist, I will post one of his drawings later.
My Oldest (little) Brother aka Priceless da roc has a new music video out! Here is the link:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!