OK so as you all may know I have been working hard to finish the boys baby books. Well I finished Elijah's and the stupid album broke! Apparently I had way too many pages for the stupid post bound album! Anyways it's almost impossible to find a 8.5 x 11 baby book that isn't post bound! I have had the help of one nice SB.com member who also sells CM products, but the only thing is I wanted to use my pp and wanted a light blue album.. I am not sure if I will buy it or not since it's strap hinge but it may be the best option.
I did find a wonderful AC album that is D-ring and blue, however it is a 12x12! At $7.50 I bought it anyways, figuring I would use it for Aaron since his baby book was just getting started.. so I get home and of course Aaron's baby book is a lot further along than I thought! so now I am redoing Aaron's since it is easier than dealing with trying to finish 8.5 x 11. But I am pissed!
Thanks for reading this if you did *lol*! Here are some of the last pages I did.. the next post will be of the new 12x12 pages!


.jpg)

look at hobby lobby they have some clothe covered and leather album that are d ring. I don't know if they have light blue but they have different colors. The brand is American Crafts. I took my family album out of the post bound. That irked the heck out of me to have to undo it to put pages in. I don't do chronological order lol.
ReplyDelete