Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Grandpa's love and more...

EJ's First trip to Texas,
Pictures with his Grammy and Auntie April!
I used BasicGrey's Granola collection for all of the Tx pages.
I inked the TX with distress ink and frayed the edges.
All embellies are from the collection as well!




"Grandpa's Love"
I had a few pics of ds and Fil that I wanted to use,so I decided to break the trip into four pages here are the first two, all about ds and his "papa"
I used Granola by BasicGrey, I distressed and tore the edges of all the pp.

For the title I used BG bon bon "G" and Tim holtz grunge board letters.


I left them naked for a better blend. I also use a grunge board heart and wings. I used crackle paint on the wings and then went back in with two distress inks to add shading.
The embellishments are also from the Granola line I just altered the border into five different vines, and added a "flower" to one. Tfl!





"get me out of here" (six months)
Elijah's first time in a play pen.
I used the mess to mimic the Mesh on the play pen.
This is using BG Marrakech line.
I also used a bunch of random letters for fun!



Ej's first NBA game.
The Mascot came over and picked him up!!



"baby boy"

This is the opening page of Elijah's Baby book...
I used BasicGrey's urban prairie for the matting and the blue strip of pp.
I also cut the announcement and turned it into a "clipboard" TFL!




I hope you enjoyed my new pages! Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestion!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Welcome to Shayla's Creations!

Here you can find my layouts, cards and projects. So come in and make yourself comfortable. Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestions below.

Thanks for stopping by! ~Shay