Thursday, March 26, 2009

Cali Love!

Elijah's first trip! For these pages I wanted to show Cali the way I feel it. I used BasicGrey's Ambrosia collection. To me it has the bold and warm feel of Cali. I also distressed the edges, because Cali can be a little "rough" I used these letters, because they just scream Cali!! I added some stitching because Cali is edgy and creative. I hope you enjoy these pages. Tfl! Shay









1 comment:

  1. Oh My Gosh..... You have been busy girl!!!!!
    First of all.... I just love the new look of your blog.... awesome!!!

    The a huge congrats, for getting your pages pubbed at BG again!!!! whoohooo

    then all the projects you create.... exculsive!!!!
    totally love them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave me a comment!

Welcome to Shayla's Creations!

Here you can find my layouts, cards and projects. So come in and make yourself comfortable. Feel free to leave me a comment or suggestions below.

Thanks for stopping by! ~Shay